Play EuroMillions in Advance
In order to avoid missing out on winning a life-changing EuroMillions prize, you can ensure you have bought your entries before you leave by buying tickets in advance to cover the draws that will be held while you are away. All member nations offer this facility to ticket holders. See the table below for details:
|Austria||Can subscribe for up to 20 draws in advance|
|Belgium||Can subscribe on a continuous basis|
|France||Can subscribe on a continuous basis|
|Ireland||Can subscribe for up to eight draws in advance|
|Luxembourg||Can subscribe for up to ten draws in advance|
|Portugal||Can subscribe for up to 12 draws in advance|
|Spain||Can subscribe on a continuous basis|
|Switzerland||Can subscribe on a continuous basis|
|UK||Can subscribe on a continuous basis via Direct Debit|
The EuroMillions app is easy to use on your Android smartphone or tablet. Here’s how some of the main features work:
How to Install the EuroMillions Android App
The Android app is available to download for free from the Google Play Store. Follow the instructions below to install and set up the app.
- Visit the Google Play Store and select the ‘Install’ button to download it to your device.
- To open the app, select it from your device’s home screen or app menu.
- Select which lotteries you would like to appear and the order you want them to be displayed on the app’s home screen.
- Choose whether to have notifications enabled or not. You can get alerts for the latest results, big jackpots and announcements about special events.
You can update your settings or notification preferences at any time in future if you change your mind.
How to Scan Your Ticket
The Ticket Scanner is one of the app’s most useful features. As long as you have your EuroMillions entry to hand, you can use it to check whether you are a winner by following these steps.
- Select ‘Scan Your Ticket’ from the menu.
- Allow the app access to take pictures and record video. You won’t be able to scan your ticket without granting this permission.
- Point your camera at the QR code on your ticket. This is the black and white square underneath your numbers.
The scanner will quickly tell you whether you are a winner. If it can’t read the QR code straight away, try to hold your device as steady as possible or reposition it so that it can focus on the image properly.
How to Use the Checker
The Checker allows you to validate your numbers in different ways so that you can find out if you are a winner. As well as scanning your ticket, you can select ‘Quick Check’ or Add Ticket’ once you have got to the main Checker screen from the menu.
Quick Check — Select your five main numbers and two Lucky Stars from the number grids. Reset if you need to start again or tap on a number again to deselect it. Hit ‘Check Numbers’ when you are ready. The app will bring up a list of recent results and highlight numbers that you have matched, showing the value of any prizes you have won.
Add Ticket — Select your numbers from the grids of main balls and Lucky Stars. Choose whether you want to check those numbers in Tuesday or Friday draws. Tap ‘Save Ticket’ when you are finished. The app will show you whether those numbers have won a prize in the most recent draw, while you can carry out a ‘Full Check’ to look at the results for all recent draws. Select ‘only show winning results’ to only see the draws in which you have won prizes.
With these numbers now saved on the app, the Checker will be able to tell you straight away in future whether you are a winner, without you having to enter your selections again. To modify or delete any tickets that you have saved, tap on ‘Edit Ticket’. You can then select one of the tickets you have saved to make your changes.
The EuroMillions Android app has been designed to make playing EuroMillions easier and more enjoyable than ever. Take a look at some of the great features included in the app.
Latest Results Straight After Draws
The winning numbers are displayed immediately after draws have taken place. You can also find full draw details showing the value of prizes in all the different categories. Discover how many entries were sold for the draw, the number of winning tickets, the winning Millionaire Maker code and much more. All the facts and figures are checked by our Results Verification team to make sure the results are accurate.
Scan Your Ticket (UK only)
It has never been easier to find out if your ticket is a winner thanks to the app’s new scanner. This handy tool allows you to compare your numbers against recent results just by pointing your device’s camera at the QR code on your ticket. A message will pop up immediately to say whether you have won or not, even if the prize breakdown has not been announced yet. If the full results are in, you’ll see exactly how much you have won.
Customise the App
EuroMillions has a host of associated games across the different participating countries, from HotPicks in the UK to EuroMillions Plus in Ireland or even Belgium’s Joker+. Set up the app to show just the lotteries you want. You can choose which country you are playing in and even choose from more than 10 different languages.
You can also customise your notifications. Set up alerts to find out when the winning numbers are drawn, when the jackpot has hit a specified value or when a special event such as a Superdraw has been announced. It’s entirely under your control which type of EuroMillions notifications you receive.
The app’s Ticket Checker allows you to compare the numbers you played against the official results. You just need to enter your numbers into the Checker and you will be told if you have won a prize, with any matches highlighted and the value of your award displayed. The Checker can do more than look over just a single line for you, though. As well as being able to do a quick check, you can add tickets so that multiple lines are saved within the app. This is a great option if you regularly play the same numbers or perhaps play multiple entries as part of a syndicate. Every time you use the app in the future, the Checker will be able to let you know if you have won straight away.
The Number Generator is perfect if you’re not sure which numbers to enter in the next draw, as it will produce a set of random numbers with one quick tap. Unlike a Lucky Dip at a retailer, you can see these random numbers before you purchase your entry, so you can decide whether you like the look of them or whether you want to keep generating further lines.
Archive of Previous Numbers
EuroMillions started in February 2004 and you can find the results for any draw since it launched with the Android app. Hit ‘Results’ from the menu or ‘Draw History’ on the home screen to bring up a list of the most recent winning numbers. You then just need to scroll to the bottom to find the archive and then navigate to the year and date you want. Even the oldest results come complete with detailed prize breakdowns.
Wie man einen Betrugsfall bei EuroMillions erkennt
- Es ist unmöglich, einen Preis, eine Verlosung, ein Gewinnspiel oder ein Wettspiel zu gewinnen, wenn Sie nicht daran teilgenommen haben.
- Um bei EuroMillions etwas zu gewinnen, müssen Sie einen Spielschein für das richtige Datum der Ziehung erworben haben. Außerdem MUSS ihre Zahlauswahl den gezogenen Zahlen entsprechen, damit Sie den fraglichen Preis gewinnen können.
- Bei EuroMillions GIBT ES KEINE Preise, die an zufällig ausgewählte Telefonnummern oder E-Mail-Adressen für Spiele vergeben werden, an denen Einzelpersonen NICHT TEILGENOMMEN HABEN.
- EuroMillions wird nicht direkt mit Ihnen Kontakt aufnehmen, wenn Sie einen Preis gewinnen. Es ist Ihre eigene Verantwortung, den Preis einzufordern und den Gewinnschein für die betreffende Lotterie vorzuweisen.
- EuroMillions wird von Ihnen keinerlei „Gebühr» verlangen, damit Sie Ihren Preis erhalten können.
- EuroMillions wird Sie nicht dazu auffordern, eine „Steuer» auf den Gewinn zu zahlen, bevor Sie den Gewinn erhalten.
Hinweise auf Betrugsfälle
Alle unten aufgeführten Punkte sind ein guter Anhaltspunkt dafür, dass es sich bei der von Ihnen erhaltenen Gewinnbenachrichtigung um einen Betrugsversuch handelt:
- Die E-Mail wurde von einer kostenlosen Webmail-Adresse (wie etwa @hotmail.com, @outlook.com or @yahoo.com) oder von einer nicht zu EuroMillions gehörenden Adresse, die kompromittiert sein könnte, gesendet.
- Sie werden im Brief oder in der E-Mail nicht persönlich angesprochen, sondern mit einer vagen Formulierung wie „Lieber Gewinner».
- Betrugsbriefe sind oft von geringer Qualität und haben einen kopierten Briefkopf (auch wenn manche eine echte Geschäftsadresse angeben, um Legitimität vorzutäuschen. Die Nutzung solcher Adressen ist nicht zulässig und die Betrüger hoffen, dass das „Opfer» per E-Mail oder Telefon und nicht brieflich Kontakt aufnimmt.)
- Es gibt eine genaue Frist, in der der „Gewinn“ eingefordert werden muss. Das soll das potentielle Opfer unter Druck setzen und davon abhalten, Rat einzuholen oder die Angelegenheit näher zu untersuchen.
- Vertraulichkeit wird häufig als „Gewinnbedingung“ gefordert. Auch das soll den Empfänger davon abhalten, bei Freunden und Familie Rat einzuholen, die mehr Erfahrung mit dieser Art von Betrug haben könnten.
- Schlechte Rechtschreibung, Grammatik und Satzbau sind ein guter Hinweis darauf, dass der Brief oder die E-Mail einen Betrugsversuch darstellen.
Keep an Eye Out for EuroMillions Superdraws!
A few times a year, the EuroMillions lottery hosts special events called Superdraws. On these special draws, the jackpot is a guaranteed €100 million or more regardless of the previous jackpot. For the last EuroMillions Superdraw, the big jackpot was a whopping €139 million. If you want to know more about the biggest Superdraw winners, take a look our list!
The Latest EuroMillions Winners
On January 17th, 2020, the EuroMillions lottery has delivered its very first jackpot of the year! The lucky winner comes from Portugal and the scoop is worth €100 million. Just one week later, on January 24th, another EuroMillions jackpot was won. This time, the winner came from Luxembourg and the prize was worth €28 million. This is an excellent start to the new decade!
December has also been a good month to play the EuroMillions, as the lottery has delivered two jackpots! On December 17th, 2019, a player from Spain won €48.9 million. The other jackpot of the month was won on December 3rd, 2019, when a lucky punter scooped €48 million (£40 million). The lucky Brit is the seventh EuroMillions jackpot winner from the UK this year. The winning numbers for the jackpot were 18-31-32-38-48/04-12.
This thrilling news comes just a few weeks after Steve Thomson, a builder from West Sussex, and his wife, Lenka, scooped a £105 million jackpot. You can read their lovely story right here.
If you want to find out more about the EuroMillions Hall of Fame, check out our list of the biggest EuroMillions jackpot winners to find out their amazing journeys to their legendary wins. If you want to see group-play in action, take a look at our biggest syndicate winners list to see that sharing is winning!
When Is the Next EuroMillions Draw?
EuroMillions draws take place twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 20:45 in Paris (CEST). Take a look to the right to see the remaining time until the next draw in this pan-European lottery. We’ll always keep you up to date!
How Much Is the Next EuroMillions Jackpot?
If you want to know just how much you stand to win in the upcoming EuroMillions draw, take a look to the right to see the announced jackpot. It’s certainly worth putting in a ticket!
EuroMillions Game Options Available Online
Buying your EuroMillions tickets online, you also gain access to some exciting game options that make the game even more fun and that actually increase your chances of scooping one of the big prizes. Here are the main options you have on theLotter:
Syndicates – An alternative to the standard ticket is purchasing a share in a EuroMillions syndicate. This means you participate in the game together with a group of players owning a large number of tickets, but paying for only a share of the cost. If one of your tickets is a winner, the prize will be split by the group according to the shares each member has purchased. Syndicates are the fastest way to boost your EuroMillions odds!
Bundles – Can’t decide between buying your very own EuroMillions ticket and getting a share in a syndicate? On theLotter, you don’t have to! You can play with both options for a better price! That’s right! Bundle packages get you an individual ticket and a share in a syndicate for a discounted price! You get a better price for experimenting with your game!
Systematic Forms – You can buy EuroMillions tickets with all the possible combinations of 6-10 numbers to increase your winnings. If you match the winning numbers for EuroMillions secondary prizes, you will have them on a lot of tickets, which means you win more prizes. It’s just like having your very own multiplier!
How late can you buy a EuroMillions ticket?
You can buy your EuroMillions ticket up to a few hours before the draw. The official cutoff time is 20:30 CEST, but when you get the tickets online, you need to get them a couple of hours early.
Can you buy a EuroMillions ticket online outside the EuroMillions countries?
Yes, you can. You can buy tickets for the EuroMillions from anywhere in the world on lottery messenger service theLotter.
Can foreigners buy EuroMillions tickets?
Yes, they can. The EuroMillions rules permit anybody to buy tickets for the game. The easiest way for foreigners to get tickets is purchasing them online.